Superheroes Reach Higher for the Profession & for Students


Hello Colorado Springs! Thank you CSCA for the opportunity to present at your fabulous conference!

Check out my presentation here and my session handout here.

Several session attendees will walk away with my favorite Reach Higher swag!





Need some inspiration to help you support the Reach Higher Initiative? Check out this video produced by Dr. Erin Mason.


Book Recommendations

I am so excited to be in Colorado Springs  to share my passion for the Reach Higher Initiative. 


Other posts you might want to check out:




How are you working to support the Reach Higher initiative? 

Want to learn more about some of my favorite resources? Check out all of the books available for sale in my Amazon store.

Comments

Popular Posts