Reach Higher for the Profession & for Students goes to Springfield


I am so excited to be heading to Springfield tomorrow morning to share my passion for the Reach Higher Initiative. I will teaming up with a panel of wonderful ladies to put on an informative Counselor Academy courtesy of Illinois Curriculum Revitalization (CTE).

Check out my presentation here and my session handout here.

One lucky attendee will win a copy of The Use of Data in School Counseling!

Need some inspiration to help you support the Reach Higher Initiative? Check out this video produced by Dr. Erin Mason.

How are you working to support the Reach Higher initiative? 

Other posts you might want to check out:




FOR SESSION ATTENDEES ONLY:

Want to win a free book? Tweet me @FSabens with the text below (fill in the blank) and I will choose a winner at random and give  you a free copy of  The Use of Data in School Counseling, after lunch. TWEET this: @FSabens I will #ReachHigher by ________________ #SCCHAT  (Eligible entries must be exact, with the blank filled in with what you plan to do as a result of this session.) Must be present to win.

Didn't win the book? Check out all of the books available for sale in my Amazon store.

Comments

Popular Posts