Year End SMART Goals Share Out

At my school our curriculum director plans a year end SMART goals share out where each departments/PLC gets to present to the faculty.

During our presentations we have the chance to share our SMART goals, our rationale for our goals, what we did to work towards achieving them, our current reality and changes we will make in the future as a result of the process.

This is one of my most favorite things about my school.

Not only do we get to hear what each group is doing to improve the lives of our students, but we get to share and reflect on what we are each passionate about.

Throughout the year I send out emails to the staff to let them know about our goal progress, but I really enjoy the share out the most.

If you don't have something like this at your school it would be a great tradition to start. After our presentations our curriculum director shares our results at the board meeting-- another great way to get your results out there!

I also hang our program results for others to see, specifically our FAFSA filing goal progress. This one is a little less personal so I feel comfortable sharing it on our bulletin board in the hallway.

How do you share your goal progress with faculty & stakeholders?

Comments

Popular Posts