School Counselor Office Tour 2014

2014 Linky Tour logo
 It's that time of year again when we all head back to the office & set up our spaces for the upcoming year. This year I am more excited than ever about my space because I think it is starting to reflect more & more of my personality...so I thought I would share some new photos and throw a Linky Party!


Check out my post from last year to see the before photos. You can also read about how my office is laid out and how I utilize my space; this year I am mainly showing photos.




This photo exposes the not so nice part of my office.

Join in the fun & share your space with other school counselors out there!

  1. Just create a blog post titled "School Counselor Office Tour 2014".  
  2. Place the 2014 Linky Tour logo at the top of your post, take pics of your room, and submit your blog post link below-- Be sure to link your blog post and not your homepage.   



Not a blogger, but want to share? Email your photos to me at FrancieneSabens@gmail.com and I will share them in another post.


Looking forward to seeing all of your spaces!

-Franciene



Comments

  1. Hey Franciene,

    Here is my office space to share with you. I wanted to let you know that your space is beautiful!

    http://forhighschoolcounselors.blogspot.com/2014/08/2014-linky-tour.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for sharing your space Cindy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts