How I went to ASCA24 for Free

Every year I look for ways to attend ASCA for low or no cost because i know it is the best professional development out there for school counselors. Here are some posts from the past about how I made ASCA affordable: 


The last few years my school paid for my conference attendance with a grant, but this year I wrote my own grant and won it! I am so thankful for the financial support from the Schultz Foundation for Advancing Counseling that allowed me to attend ASCA24. All of my expenses were covered with the grant allowing me to register early and book my hotel as soon as the block became available. Don't worry about what you'll eat at conference, ASCA serves lunch every day and it's always AMAZING! Here is what we had for lunch one day at #ASCA24.

Check with your state association about grant opportunities in your state and start planning now so you have a clear path to Long Beach for ASCA25 Navigate & Innovate! Want an automatic discount on your registration? Put in a proposal to present (presenters get a special rate), or sign up to be a conference ambassador! I hope to see you at ASCA25!
 
Looking for future ASCA Conferences for long-term planning? Click here.
Have more tips to share on how you make conference affordable? Please share them in the comments.

Comments

  1. Is the grant you received only for Illinois residents?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts