ASCA23 Recap

 #ASCA23 in Atlanta, GA was truly a dream. I had the best time meeting new people and presenting 3 times.

Thank you to everyone who supported the ASCA Ethics Committee presentations, we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you all. I was pretty excited to present in an auditorium at #ASCA23 and super grateful for the nearly 200 people that attended our last session. We recognize your need to learn more about how you can apply our ethical standards and live out those position statements and we are prepared to respond to the call when you need us. Check out the ASCA Ethical Responsibilities page for our email address (it’s a general ethics email address) and many of the other materials we discussed. 

Now as promised, here are the extra materials I promised to share. If I missed any, please feel free to leave a comment for me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you came to our session, please remember to complete the session evaluation in the app and feel free to leave a quick comment below. Wishing you all a wonderful school year full of good vibes.

Want to hear more about how I address academic concerns with my students? Want results like you see in this chart? Join me at the 2023 Summer Counselor Conference on-demand next month. It’s virtual, affordable, and you have a whole year to watch the sessions! And I share more of my tools and tips! Learn more here

Comments

Popular Posts