Springfield, IL is Getting Ready to Promote School Counseling Programs

Tomorrow I will be headed to Springfield to share my presentation on promoting school counseling programs. This is an especially pivotal topic for the area school counselors as more and more school counselors are being replaced by Deans of Students.



I am looking forward to discussing this topic and how we can best promote school counseling in the region to stop this trend and bring back those positions.

Want to learn more about Public Relations and how it relates to school counseling?

Check out my presentation and the Top 10 Tips for PR in School Counseling created by Chris Wood and I (based on our Tweet Chat), complete with resources to help you improve your PR efforts.

Please share how you are promoting your school counseling program in the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts