Spice up your School Counseling Program with my Notes from #ASCA15


I am pumped for my second ASCA Conference! Phoenix is hot and beautiful! Everytime I step outside I feel like I am hugging the sun, it is just radiating heat & good energy.

Monday the breakout sessions begin. Follow along as I attend sessions throughout the conference.

I will be sharing in real time with those who cannot be here through the GoogleDocs folder I created for all of my notes.

Please feel free to copy them, share them, and use them as you wish.

Don't forget to check out the opportunity to attend #ASCA15 virtually 




If you're not part of the #SCCHAT Twitter community now is the time to join. On Monday, June 29th at 8pmEST Dr. Erin Mason (@ecmmason) and Danielle Schultz (@sch_counselor) will be moderating the #NotAtASCA15 chat. This chat is open for anyone interested in chatting about the #ASCA15 conference. 

Let me know how you plan to spice up your school counseling programs for the 2015-2016 school year!

Comments

Popular Posts